Superbowl Take-Out Menu
With both teams in the Superbowl from states where marijuana is legal, this year’s NFL championship has been nicknamed by some as the Pot Bowl. So we figure you’re going to need some snacks to munch on during the game.
We have a special menu of dishes perfect for your football fiesta. Email us or call us (503.232.8226) after 3pm to place your order. All items on our Superbowl menu are gluten-free.
Super Comida Menu:
- Superbowl Tamales: Barbacoa de Res (smoked brisket in red sauce; other tamales, including vegetarian options, available from our freezer on a first-come, first-serve basis) – $24/dozen
- Carnitas: Pork slow-fried with oranges until golden-brown – $9.75 per pound (minimum one pound, includes tortillas and salsa)
- Mole Enchiladas: 9×13 inch pan of chicken or butternut squash enchiladas with mole and cheese. Just heat and serve in recyclable pan. $14.75
- Take-and-Bake Nachos: House-made chips layered with cheese and smoked brisket or carnitas. Comes with sour cream and pico de gallo. Just heat and serve in recyclable 9×13 pan. – $9.75
- Chips & Dip: one and a half pound bag of house made chips with choice of guacamole, salsa, or both. – $4 bag of chips, $4 per pint salsa, $8 per pint guacamole
WHAT: Take-out only menu for the Superbowl.
WHEN: Pre-order only by Wednesday, January 29th for pick-up Saturday, February 1st or Sunday, February 2nd at our SE Division location.
HOW: Email us or call us (503.232.8226) after 3pm Tuesday through Sunday to place your order.
32 NW 5th Ave
Mon: 11am – 3pm
Tue: 11am – 3pm
Wed: 11am – 3pm
Thu: 11am – 3pm
Fri: 11am – 3pm
Sat: Coming Soon
5026 SE Division St
Tue: 5pm – 9pm
Wed: 5pm – 9pm
Thu: 5pm – 9pm
Fri: Noon – 10pm
Sat: Noon – 10pm
Sun: Noon – 9pm
Facebook, Twitter, Yelp
Remember for more up-to-date information, we post specials and changes to the menu using Facebook and Twitter. See here:
Also, if you’ve been to the restaurant and enjoyed the food, we’d love to have you let people know on Yelp:
Mi Mero Mole