4th of July Take-Out & Specials
The Kosher burrito is back for one day only on the 4th of July at Chinatown until sold out. Our normal menu will also be available.
- Kosher Burrito: LA’s only-in-America mashup of Tex-Mex and Jewish deli: pastrami, all-beef chili, and kosher dogs with rice and pickled onions. Pastrami, chili, and pickled onions are house-made, of couse. Add cheese to make it treyflicious.
Pre-Order Only Take-Out
You must order these items by Friday, July 1st, for pick-up Sunday, July 3rd at Division or Monday, July 4th at Chinatown.
- Cochinita Pibil (Yucataecan BBQ Pork): Pork shoulder marinated in sour orange juice and rubbed in achiote, lightly smoked and cooked in banana leaves. $9.75 per pound.
- Enchiladas: Chicken, cheese, or mushroom in salsa verde or mole. $15 per pan of ten.
- Tamales: Pork, chicken, or green chile and cheese. $24 per dozen.
- Texas All-Beef Chili: True Texas-style housemade chili used in our Kosher burrito. $9.75 per pint.
- Chips, Salsa, Guacamole: house-made tortilla chips, $4; pint of ranchera salsa, $4; pint of guacamole, $8.
Please email us right away to place your order. Last orders will be taken on Friday, July 1st, for pick-up the 3rd or 4th.
4th of July Hours
Chinatown will be open for 4th of July, but closing early. Division will not be open 4th of July.
Tue: 5pm – 9pm
Wed: 5pm – 9pm
Thu: 5pm – 9pm
Fri: 5pm – 10pm
Sat: Noon – 10pm
Sun: Noon – 9pm
Mon: 11am – 9pm
Tue: 11am – 9pm
Wed: 11am – 9pm
Thu: 11am – 9pm
Fri: 11am – 10pm
Sat: 11am – 10pm
Facebook, Twitter, Yelp
Remember for more up-to-date information, we post specials and changes to the menu using Facebook and Twitter. See here:
Also, if you’ve been to the restaurant and enjoyed the food, we’d love to have you let people know on Yelp:
Mi Mero Mole
5026 SE Division St / 32 NW 5th
503.232.8226 / 971.266.8575