Viva Los Estados Unidos!
Next Thursday is Independence Day and to celebrate the birth of our country, we’re going to be serving some of our favorite Mexican food invented in the USA.
We will be open from noon to 7pm on Thursday, July 4th.
4th of July Specials
These items will only be available on the 4th of July. Our normal menu will also be available.
- Kosher Burrito: LA’s only-in-America mashup of Tex-Mex and Jewish deli: pastrami, all-beef chili, and kosher dogs with rice and pickled onions. Pastrami, chili, and pickled onions are house-made, of couse. Add cheese to make it treyflicious. $8.50.
- BBQ Pork Tamales: House-smoked pork shoulder in tangy and spicy salsa verde with sour cream. $3.25 each.
- Elotes: Grilled corn on the cob slathered with butter, mayo, aged cheese, ground red chile, and lime. $3.50 each.
Pre-Order Only Take-Out
You must order these items by July 2nd for pick-up July 4th.
- Adobo-Glazed Ribs: House-smoked pork spare ribs glazed in a tangy pineapple and plantain chile sauce with cinnamon. $28 per rack.
- BBQ Pork Tamales: House-smoked pork shoulder in tangy and spicy salsa verde. $24 per dozen.
- BBQ Pork Nachos: House-made chips topped with BBQ pork, beans, jalapenos, onions, cheese, salsa and sour cream. Ready to heat and serve. $9.75.
Please email us or call 503.232.8226 during business hours to place your order ribs, tamales, and nachos. Last orders will be taken on Tuesday, July 2nd, for pick-up the 4th.
Tue: 5pm – 9pm
Wed: 5pm – 9pm
Thu: 5pm – 9pm
Fri: Noon – 10pm
Sat: Noon – 10pm
Sun: Noon – 9pm
Remember, specials hours Thursday, July 4th: Noon – 7pm
Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Yelp
Remember for more up-to-date information, we post specials and changes to the menu using Facebook and Twitter. See here:
Also, if you’ve been to the restaurant and enjoyed the food, we’d love to have you let people know on Google+ or Yelp:
Mi Mero Mole
5026 SE Division St
Portland, OR 97206